5 February 2020

Polkadoodles Odella Heart

Good morning lovely crafty peeps.  Jeez what an end to my week last week everything that could go pear shaped went pear shaped lol.  Add to that my daughter choosing her GSCE options for the next two years and my son sitting A Level mocks, what a flippin week lol!  I'm sincerely hoping this next one is a little easier on us.  So here I am today popping in quickly to share some Polkadoodles love with you.  This is my DT make, albeit a few days late oops!!


So this week the DT were challenged to make something which included a secret surprise.  Well it took me ages to decide on what I wanted to create but eventually settled on an easel card and if you lift up the base it includes a secret little treat box which you can fill with a sweet surprise for someone.  

I went with a heart theme seeing as Valentine's isn't far off and coloured up the adorable Odella Heart with copics to compliment the pretty Polkadoodles papers.  I actually used a Polkadoodles heart shaped template to get my shaped card.  There's a few more piccies for this one as it was difficult to try and get a view of everything so I apologise now for the photo heavy post.

Medium:  copics
Heart Template from Polkadoodles Work & Play 9 'Love & Kisses' download kit


A piccie up next of the easel card stood up.


A little side view and if you look carefully you can just make out the box underneath.


If you lift the card base up you reveal the hidden treat box filled with yummy Elizabeth Shaw mints in my case lol.


Last piccie up next I promise!  Here's a closer look at the sweet Odella Heart, just fab isn't she.

Copics used

Skin:  E000, E11, E13
Clothes:  RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29/BG72, BG75, BG78/Y21, Y26
Hair/Boots:  E43, E44, E47, E49

Okay so that is all from me today.  I'm off to try and catch up with a few things and finish some work for tomorrow, so I'll catch up with you soon folks.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx


Challenges I would like to enter:-

Crafting Happiness  -  anything goes (optional hearts)

Get Creative  -  use hearts

Stamping Sensations  -  feminine

Cute Card Thursday  -  Valentine

Simon Says Stamp  -  anything goes






4 comments:

Deb said...

That is such an amazing card, such a fun design!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
Debxx

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful coloring and sweet treat box! Thanks for playing along at Crafting Happiness Challenges last week. Hope you'll come join the fun again this week.

Lynne K said...

Love your secret design! What a gorgeous gift! Thank you for sharing it with us for our "Feminine" challenge at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x