27 January 2020

Showered with Love

Happy Monday lovely crafty peeps.  I seem to be getting behind with my blogging of late I have a few crafty makes to share with you so today I shall be sharing a little LOTV loveliness.


I grabbed a couple of the newly released Lili of the Valley images the other day and I couldn't resist colouring up this one first.  This is 'Showered with Love' and I've used my Prismacolor pencils for a change.  Not really sure I'm happy with my colouring on this one so lots more practice is needed with the pencils I think.


Anyway, I thought the image would make a perfect valentine's card and I've had these gorgeous papers in my stash for like forever and they just went so well together.  A little ribbon and few pearls and it all came together so easy.


A little close up of the adorable image.  What is it about umbrellas I always love an image with a brolly in it lol, but aren't they just the cutest pair though!



Okay a really quick fly by from me today peeps.  I haven't even got a note for you of the pencils I used.  I did have them written down on a scrap of paper but if you could see my craft room right now you would understand why I can't find it lol!  A job for another day though that one.


So take care folks.  As I said I've got a few more cards to share so I shall be popping in again soon.


Happy crafting.
Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Sweet Sketch Wednesday  -  Sketch 175

Love to Craft  -  anything goes

Tales from the Craft Room  -  something new (new stamp)

Colour Crazy Challenge  -  anything goes

The Sisterhood of Crafters  -  new acquired stash (new stamp)

Creative Inspirations  -  something new


3 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG how sweet this is and absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

KathyA. said...

What a sweet card! I really like the color scheme with the brown diecuts against the bright red. Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

Helen said...

A wonderful creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

Helen x