10 February 2020

'Love to Dance'

Happy Monday crafty peeps, I hope you are all well.  Here in the UK we've had storm Ciara to contend with and boy she is a stinker.  I'm well aware of how lucky we have been here compared to other areas so please keep safe folks.


So onto something more happy.  I'm just popping in to share with you my latest Crafteezee DT make.  I inked up the sweet All Dressed Up 'Love to Dance' and coloured her up to compliment the most delicious Lemoncraft Zulana 'Shabby Chic Grey' papers.  Oh my these are so beautiful and I love the soft pink and grey colour scheme right up my street lol!


Anyway, I've used lots of goodies on my card today as I was feeling in a kind of fussy mood when I made this one.


A little close up of the adorable image.  I used the 'no lines' technique to stamp her with by using a light grey Memento ink so when coloured you can't really see them.  I love this effect it just sort of brings a softness to the image.  You can also see that gorgeous organza ribbon here too and trust me it's so pretty.


A few flowers and bits of lace too and my card just came together.  Love it when that happens lol.  The fab border around the layer under the image was made using a Lady E Design border die and what I love about this one is if you look closely you will notice I've used both the positive and negative die cuts so there is literally no wastage, how cool is that!



Right folks, that's all from me today.  All of the Crafteezee goodies I've used on my card can be found over in the store and I've popped all of the links at the end of my post for you.

Have a lovely week and happy crafting.

Take care,
Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Stamping Sensations  -  feminine

All Dressed Up  -  anything goes (with ADU image)

Creations in Pink  -  anything mainly in pink

Colour Crazy Challenge  -  anything goes

Craft Rocket challenges  -  bows and/or buttons

Addicted to Stamps and more  -  photo inspiration (went with pink theme and sparkly)





7 comments:

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love, Love, Love all the embellies that you've added to your card, coloring is outstanding! Thank you for playing with us at our All Dressed Up Challenge-we hope you will be back soon!
Carolyn, DT

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...


This is absolutely gorgeous! Love, Love, Love all the beautiful embellies on your card as well as the outstanding coloring on your image! Thanks for playing with us on our All Dressed Up Challenge-Hope you will be back very soon!
Carolyn, DT

Dora said...

Wow..this looks beautiful. Beautiful colouring.
thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

N-Eva said...

Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely card. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

Lindsey said...

This is so sweet! What a great central image, and love all the embellishments. Thanks for joining as at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Viv said...

Gorgeous layout and embellishments to highlight that lovely coloured image. Thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

Anna M. said...

Wow! Beautiful coloring on your sweet little image! I love all the little details too
Thank you for sharing your wonderful work in our ATSM challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!