16 February 2020

Sorry I'm late!

Happy weekend crafty peeps.  It's a nasty one here unfortunately the wind isn't too bad at the minute but it's very soggy and it's only going to get worse this weekend apparently, Yay what joys lol!!!  So I have to venture out to work shortly so I thought I would pop on here and share with you my Polkadoodles Challenge DT card for this week's new challenge.  

The design team were tasked with making a 'sorry I'm late' make but for all of you lovely folk it's an 'Anything Goes theme' as normal so no reason not to enter.  Well Winnie in Wonderland is what popped into my head when I heard this so my card has been made using goodies from the big kahuna download kit (links under piccie).

Medium:  copics
Papers:  printed from 'Winnie in Wonderland' onto Ultimate Graphic Paper
Ribbon and pearls from stash

A closer look at my card.  Love this kit so much and can see myself using it so many times.  Santa was extremely kind to me this year and I found a Cricut Explore Air 2 under the tree so I fired that up and cut out the clock face and cogs in black card.  Loving the possibilities with this machine. 


A closer looksie at the cutie pie image.  This is 'Time is running out' and she's been coloured up with copics to compliment the papers.

Copics used

E000, E11, E13, R20
RV91, RV95, RV99
RV63, RV66, RV69
W1, W3, W5, W7, 100
BG72, BG75, BG78
YG11, YG13, YG17 G28
E21, E23, E25, E27, E29

Okay that's all from me today folks.  We have an evening of films tonight, first up is my son's choice of Joker.  Not sure it's my cup of tea but we'll see lol.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx


Challenges I'd like to enter in:-

Addicted to Stamps and more  -  anything goes

Love to Craft  -  anything goes

Creative Fingers #179  -  always anything goes

Crafty Creations   -  anything goes

Creative Moments  -  anything goes








6 comments:

Maria Valente said...

Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Moments.
Crafty hugs

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such a sweet card. Love the image and coloring. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM!

Judy V said...

Beautiful card Anne-Marie!

Koraliki Beaty said...

I love your style :) amazing card

Koraliki Beaty said...

Just love it

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Fabulous card!! Love the design elements. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
Tina dt