8 August 2019

'What to Wear' and some fab news!

Good morning my lovelies, I hope you are all well.

I have some exciting news to share with you today.  I have joined the fabulous CRAFTEEZEE design team.  I am honoured to be joining such a talented bunch of crafty individuals and a tad nervous too lol!

So with that said I would like to share with you my first DT make for the team.  I inked up the gorgeous All Dressed Up 'What to Wear'.  When I first saw this set of stamps what popped into my head was a picture of my daughter stood in front of her drawers taking ages deciding what clothes to wear which gave me the idea for my card.  I used kraft as a base and then prettied them up by adding some gorgeous Lemoncraft 'Sense & Sensibility' papers.  Ooh these are divine .. very strokeable!!  

I then thought I'd use some mirri card so it would look like she's stood in front of a mirror and used one of the accessory stamps, a chandelier, and stamped that on the mirror too.


A closer look at the gorgeous image.  Isn't she fab.  I coloured her up with my copics to compliment the pretty papers.  The sentiment also comes with her as does the little bag stamp which I coloured and cut out too.

Copics list

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13
Hair:  E31, E35, E37, E29
Clothes/Bag:  B000, BG53, BG07, BG09/
B91, C1/Y11, Y15, Y17

Okay so that is all from me today.  All of the products can be found over in the Crafteezee store and all of the links to the products I've used are at the end of my post.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges:-

Crafty Creations  -  anything goes

All Dressed Up  -  anything goes

Crafting Happiness  -  shaped cards

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends  -  anything goes

Colour Crazy Challenge  -  anything goes

A bit more time to craft  -  anything goes

Classic Design Team Challenge  -  anything goes




11 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

I love this side step card! It's gorgeous. The mirror, the drawers, the little darling. Just lovely. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Hope you'll share more of your projects.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Crafting Happiness Challenges
Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

Julie Odil said...

Congrats on the new DT! Your first card for the team is a stunner! I love the mirror, the side stepper card, and the image you colored up. Great job! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

aussie aNNie said...

WOW.. Really lovely card and designed beautifully, great colours and thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.
[aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU
[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

Joy Wilson said...

Fabulous creation! I love the set of drawers and mirror! Perfect! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Catrin Goodwin said...

This is a wonderful Card - i love the image and design - all of it is just great! Thank you for Joining us at LPCF - Good Luck x

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love everything about this card and the mirror is perfect! So creative. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful design it’s stunning .Thank you for sharing in All Dressed Up Stamps challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

Monica C. said...

Oh this is such a gorgeous card design! I love how you made the "drawers" and the mirror too. Beautiful coloring on the little lady.
Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge.
Monica C. DT Color Crazy

Emma Goddard said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at #AllThingsCraftyGroup xx

aprettypinkpeony said...

Beautiful, and such a unique design! Thank you for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps. Hope to see you again soon! ~Pam-DT

Hester said...

Gorgeous card! Love the layout

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Hesters DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/