12 August 2019

Pretty Tilda with butterfly dress

Hello my lovelies.  How are you all on this fine Monday afternoon.  All is good in our little household.  The washing is on the line and a few chores are done so I've crept into my crafty hideout before anyone notices lol.  The kiddies are now entering their fourth week of summer break and are getting a tad restless so not sure how long I will manage to hideout before they want something.  

Okay so I have popped in to share my latest creation with you and this time I decided to dig out another 'older' Magnolia stamp.  I have so many beautiful and under appreciated older stamps, not just Magnolia's but other brands too and they don't see the light of day often enough.  I am sure I am not the only one guilty of this crime and I've decided that my older but no less gorgeous rubber stamps get an outing so this is me making a conscious effort to use all my stash.

Here is my card made using Magnolia Tilda with Butterfly Dress and she's so pretty.  She has been coloured up with copics to compliment the pretty papers and I've just added a few flowers and pearls to finish off.

Image:  Magnolia Tilda with Butterfly Dress
Sentiments:  LOTV
Medium:  copics
Papers:  Craft Sensations 'romantic fine art'
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
pearls and ribbon from stash



A little close up of her.  I do think she's one of my favourites, for now that is until I ink up the next one lol!!

Copic list

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13
Clothes:  RV00, R81, R83, R85, R59/E41,E43, E44
Roses/Basket:  RV63, RV66/E41, E43, E47
Hair:  E41, E43, E44, E47, E49

Okay, so that's all from me today folks.  I'm in desperate need of a coffee and then it's time to colour up something else.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges:-

Crafty Friends challenge 116  -  use ribbon and/or lace

Love to Craft challenge #37  -  August anything goes

Crafting by Designs  -  anything goes




3 comments:

Jane Austin said...

So pretty, do love to see Tilda & her friends
Jane 🌴

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Anne Marie… Thanks for joining our ‘lace and/or ribbon’ challenge with your stunningly beautiful card… Tilda images always make me smile, she is so sweet. Loving all the embellishments you have used too. Your card will certainly brighten someone's day! Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw!
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Fabulous card! Such great details and layers. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
Tina dt