23 August 2019

Halloween Treats - Polkadoodles Challenge Wk 34

Happy Friday folks, I hope you are all fine and dandy.


Well as it's Friday it's new challenge time over at Polkadoodles and I'm popping in with my new DT make.  I went with a Halloween theme for this one and made a little swing box to house some sweets.  I thought as I'm not sure whether my daughter will want to go trick or treating this year and secretly I'm hoping she does as I love it big kid that I am lol, I made a little treat gift box to give her just in case we don't go.  I'll still be getting candy in though for our spooky little visitors and the old Hocus Pocus dvd will get an airing with a side order or mum's Halloween candy!!

So I made my little swing box using the template from Polkadoodles Lemonade Fizz download kit.  Printed off papers from the Halloween Trick or Treat papers collection and made a little topper using Winnie Wednesday Witch coloured with copics.  I've popped the links below to the items I've used.

Medium:  copics
printed on to Ultimate Graphic paper
Swing box template:  from the Lemonade Fizz download collection



My usual close up of the image.  She really is a sweetie and I love the little pussy cat.

Copics list

Skin:  E000, E11, E13, R20
Clothes:  G12, G14, G19/BV02, BV04, BV08/
Promarkers Honeycomb, spice, burnt orange
Hair/cat:  C1, C3, C5, C7
Broomstick:  E43, E44, E47, E49

Okay, that's all from me today.  I've got one more day at work and then a couple of days off and it's meant to be rather nice weather so I fancy a walk in the forest as it's been a while since we've done that and I always find it so relaxing.  May even take a camera and see what interesting things we can find to photograph.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Take care
Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges:

Crafty Creations  -  anything goes

Love to Craft  -  August anything goes

Creative Inspirations  -  seasonal (I've gone with autumnal and Halloween)



5 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous gift Ann Marie, that sweet winnie witch is adorable.
Hugs Suzi xx

Gina's Cards said...

Love this Anne Marie, what a fantastic gift! I love the design.
Hugs
Gina xx

Ruthie Lopez said...

Such a beautiful project!!! love hoy it looks! I cannot believe we are almost celebrating Halloween or the holidays for that matter.
Ruthie ~ DT Polkadoodles

Fleur said...

This is a gorgeous gift Ann-Marie.HUGS Fleur xxx

Crafting Belle said...

Fabulous gift.....I'm off to find that template in the store. Hugs Lisa xxx