14 August 2020

Polkadoodles Summer Fun

Good morning lovely crafty friends.  I've woken up to a rather dull Friday but hey at least it's a little cooler than it has been so I'm a happy bunny.  Roll on Autumn I say!


So with it being Friday we have a fresh challenge up over on the Polkadoodles Craft challenge blog and I'm popping in to share my DT make.  The team were challenged with 'summer fun' and citrus colours this week but for all you lovely peeps it's as always an 'anything goes' theme.  Well I had a little think and a looksie around my images and decided to colour up Winnie 'Stepping Stones' as she reminds me of when I was a child playing in the stream in summer ... oh I had such fun I'd spend hours down there with my friends.  Anyway, she's been coloured up with copics and I added a touch of my white gel pen to give her a spotty hat.


Image:  Polkadoodles Winnie 'stepping stones'
Medium:  copics
Papers:  Polkadoodles 'tropical sorbet' printed on to Ultimate Graphic paper
Flowers and dragonfly from 'tropical sorbet' collection

I decided to matt all the papers onto black cardstock as I love how it makes all the colours pop.  I wanted a flower in the corner but didn't want it flat so printed it three times and layered it up.



Okay so my last piccie is my usual close up of sweet Winnie and I am really pleased with how she turned out.  I used my RV copics with a touch of BV for shadow and extra depth.

copic list

Skin:  E41, E50, E53, E33, R20
Hair:  E41, E43, E44, E47
Clothes:  RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29/Y35, Y38, YR16, YR68 + BV23, BV25 for shadow
Grass:  YG11, YG13, YG17, G28
Stream:  BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG07/C1, C3, C5

Okay so that's all from me today folks.  I'm off to work now unfortunately so no crafting for me until later on this evening.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx


Challenges I would like to enter:-

Cute Card Thursday  -  bright colours

Crafty Gals Corner #210  -  summer fun

Creative Moments #196  -  anything goes (optional citrus colours)

Sweet Stampers  -  outdoor fun

Creative Inspirations  -  summer fun














9 comments:

Claire said...

Adorahoe I love the colours. The folds in her dress are amazing
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous coloring Ann-Marie!!!! Beautiful deep colors and great papers-Just Love it!
Carolyn
PD Colorista Team

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Ann-Marie, this is stunning. Love your beautiful colouring and gorgeous colour palette. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Furrbster said...

This si gorgeous,

Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Rene said...

Hello gorgeous coloring!!! This card is absolutely stunning. Thank you SO much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

Stempelfrosch said...

Such a cute card...love this little girl. Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,
Hugs Anke

Hazel (Didos) said...

Just popped over from Craftworld to see your card. Its beautiful, the colours are fantastic, Love Hazel xx

Kuni said...

Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs

earl lea riser said...

That's beautiful!!!