29 August 2020

It's all about the paper!

Hello lovely crafty peeps.  How are you all?  We're all good here.  We've had the school uniform marathon buying session this week.  What a nightmare that was but I think we're almost there.

So I'm popping in today to share my DT make for the new Polkadoodles Craft challenge.   The DT were tasked with making a shaped card this week and I went with something I've been seeing around blogland lately and have been wanting to have a go at for a little while.  I decided to try my hand at a 'hat' shaped easel card and decided not to use an image this time on my make.  Instead I focused on some really pretty papers from Polkadoodles and actually it was nice to be able to showcase them as normally I end up covering the majority of them up with layers and embellishments.  

Papers:  Polkadoodles 'Winnie Celebrations Papers 1' 
Sentiment:  Polkadoodles 'Winnie Celebrations 3' sentiments
Dies:  Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities 'Stately Circles'
Magnolia label die
Ribbon and flowers from stash



Okay so that is all from me today.  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and get to do a little something that makes you happy as life is far to short not to!

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx


Challenges I would like to enter:-

Creative Knockouts  -  anything goes

Simon Says Stamp  -  anything goes

Creative Fingers #191  -  anything goes












3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Beautiful!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Claire said...

Wow a stunning hat design
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Mari said...

What a lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty