8 March 2014

You warm my heart!

Hello my lovelies and wishing a very happy Saturday to you all.  We've got glorious Spring weather here today and my little one has spent most of the day out on the trampoline and has now gone to a party so she will sleep well tonight!

Anyway a quick pop in from me to share a fun card I have made using Whimsy's 'Cup of Joy' sentiment set from the January release.  A few weeks back I made a cute teabag holder (which is HERE if you want to see it) which I am going to give to my mum for mother's day as she so loves her green tea.  Anyway I decided to make a matching card in the shape of a teapot and I used a template I found a while ago and if I can remember where I'll put a link in here.  So here's what it turned out like:-

Papers:  First Edition 'Love Letters'
Dies:  Spellbinders 'Fleur de Lis' ovals


A close up of the beautiful sentiment.  I love these they're ones I can see myself reaching for on many occasion.  


Before I go I would like to enter my card into some challenges:-



Okay time for me to go I've got some orange butterfly cakes cooling waiting to be decorated with orange buttercream, mmmm that's my treat for tonight sorted just need to make sure I hide my one before everybody eats them all!

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously beautiful and your cakes sound scrummy x

Unknown said...

Oh wow that is just stunning!

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Papertake Weekly.

Sarah
(GDT)

Rebecca Hoy said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this week. Rebecca x

Unknown said...

Is there a pattern for the teapot? Greetings from Austria

carol said...

oh wow ....Beautiful card, lovely design, thanks for laying along with our challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS this week, x carol