3 March 2014

Spring is in the Air!

Hello my lovelies, how are you all today on this fine Monday morning.  I'm just popping in to share with you all some Whimsy love to brighten your day.

There is a new challenge up folks on the Whimsy Facebook page HERE and this time it is to create something using Spring colours and will run till 31st March.  Well I was itching to ink up my adorable Crissy Armstrong image 'Cuddle Bunny' and decided to make a tent card as its been a while.  I teamed her up with some Maja Design papers 'Sofiero' and boy these are so beautiful.

Medium:  copics/promarkers
Dies:  Whimsy 'Notables 5' die, Whimsy corners, Spellbinders 'Labels 22', Cheery Lynn 'Fanciful Flourish'
Flowers a mixture WOC, The Ribbon Girl and stash


I wanted the sentiment to hang from the opening so just attached a couple of chains which turned out to be quite fiddly seeing as I didn't have the right tools to close the links back up but I got there in the end.  I also decided to go around the frames with some Liquid Pearls so much more economical than using all my little individual pearls and less time consuming too! 


A nice close up of the image and she's such a little sweetie and lovely to colour.


Copics/Promarkers List

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E21, R20
Hair/Boots:  E31, E33, E35, E37
Clothes:  Promarkers Blue Pearl, China Blue, Indigo Blue/Blossom, Rose Pink, Maroon
Bunny:  C1, C3

Challenges I would like to enter:-


Okay time for me to go do something productive.  How I interpret that - well making a card is productive it doesn't have to involve a pesky vacuum cleaner right?!?

Catch up with you later folks.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie 
xxx





8 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Ann-Marie. Love the image and the hanging sentiment.
Hugs
Caz x

Sarah said...

Oh wow Ann-Marie, this is so beautiful. I love the image and design. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Spring is Coming challenge x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Ann-Marie, so pretty and feminine and the image is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

brenda said...

Your card is a delight and just perfect for our Spring theme.

Thanks you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Sharon said...

Beautiful colours and a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at CCT.x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

Rachel said...

Very sweet card, love the colours.
Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Lori Turner said...

OMGOSH, Ann-Marie! This is absolutey GORGEOUS! I love your coloring and how you created the friendship "sign" - WOW! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week!