26 March 2014

Bildmalarna Alva 'Feeling'

Good morning my lovelies how are you all today?  Gosh hasn't it turned chilly again I thought it was warming up a little!

Anyway, I've popped in to share with you my Dies to Dies For dt card.  I've made a step card for a change and I used a Cheery Lynn Designs 'Step Card' die and oh how I love this!  Really it's fab you run it through your machine and voila one step card all cut and ready to decorate and it even comes with dies to cut the panels and inside panel too, so absolutely no measuring, just love it! (It is out of stock at the mo but Tracy is getting deliveries all the time so just keep checking).  For my image I used Bildmalarna Alva 'Feeling' and she is so sweet and easy to colour.  I took my colour inspiration from the gorgeous Bildmalarna papers 'Music in my Garden' and 'Purple Flowers' and boy these are so so beautiful really didn't want to cut into them.

Papers:  Bildmalarna Sweet Tones 'Music in my Garden' & 'Purple Flowers'



Copics used

Face/Body:  E000, E00, E11, R20, R30 & W3 for extra shading
Hair:  E11, E13, E15, E29
Clothes:  V91, V95, V99
Leaves:  YG11, YG13, YG67

Okay time for me to toodle on off now folks, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and catch up with you soon. 

Take care
Ann-Marie 
xxx

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Ann Marie, wow what a stunning card love your colouring and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card Ann - marie love it x

Unknown said...

so wonderful picture...thanks! from wikicek