18 April 2012

Mmmm strawberries!!

Hello again folks, I'm back with a stair step card, at least I think thats what you call it but if its not I apologise.  It was another one of those things that I'd been meaning to have a go at and I've also had these maggies a while and not used them so thought now was a good time.  I don't know why I hadn't done one before it was really easy and I like the fact that it gives you more space to add your images and stuff on.


Images are coloured completely with prisma pencils this time not a pen in sight.  Not quite sure whats going on with the colours in the piccies but Tilda is not as pink IRL she's more of a burgandy to match the papers.  Anyway, that leads me nicely on to the papers which are just beautiful from Raspberry Road Designs.  I must say really getting into the digi papers I like the fact that I don't have to go into panic mode when I'm down to the last piece.  Anway, those that know me will know I adore strawberries not the horrible shop bought watery with no flavour kind but the ones you go and pick on a warm summers day mmmm can just smell them now and I'm sure I must eat more than actually goes in my punnet.

A quick side view up next.  Everything has been distressed with walnut stain distress ink.  Ribbon and wooden strawberries are from stash.  The die cut sentiment is from Craftwork cards, label at the front is a spellbinders, the tag is a Magnolia doohickey and the big heart is a Nellie's multi frame.


Challenges:-



Okay, must go housework calls unfortunately, but I hope you all have a great day and manage to partake of a little craftiness somewhere along the line.

Take care, happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx

10 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Ann-Marie what a gorgeous card, love the sweet scene you've made.
luv
Debby

Carol Willis said...

Fantastic card Ann-Marie, love the depth, the colouring and the design.
Hugs
Caz x

angelwhispers said...

Ann Marie this is just so sweet just love the images you have used and such a lovely design! Chanelle xxx

Anonymous said...

What a delightful scene, just beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in at Midweek Magnolias
Hugs julie P

Suzi Mac said...

Wow! what an adorable card you've created, I love the scene and those sweet Tildas. The papers, gingham ribbon and embellishments are just perfect. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias Challenge with your lovely work. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Anne said...

Now isn't this just divine!! I love this and your colouring is fabulous! It's just perfect for our theme this week so thank you so much for playing with us at Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

Unknown said...

Hi Ann Marie, what a fabulous and beautifully made card well done
I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
well done Hugs Elaine

Elaine said...

Stunning card Ann-Marie. I love all the detail and the scene you've so cleverly made.
A really gorgeous and detailed card :)

Hugs Elaine xx

Sarah said...

Such a wonderful card!

Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Penni said...

WOW - Gorgeous card. I love the scene you've created and your colouring is beautiful.

Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

Hugs
Penni
X