13 April 2012

Maggie Criss Cross card

Hello folks from a rather wet and thundery Bournemouth. I'm a bit of a wimp really I love to hear and watch thunder storms but only when I've got a houseful so its okay today as everyone is home! 

Well I just popped on to show you my latest and I've had a go at doing a criss cross card. I really enjoyed doing it actually its quite easy and I got the tutorial from over on the Just Magnolia blog HERE.  I did it larger than normal its roughly 8" x 8" as I wanted to add on my usual flowers but didn't want to cover up the gorgeous paper. Another first for me was I had a go at masking two stamps -  now that I did find a little more difficult so will have to practice.



A bit of a close up on the next piccie.  I wanted to add in a little grass and also I added in a path and I like how it turned out.  




Images have been coloured with copics and prismas.  I added a few gems as the centre of the flowers.  Flowers are all from WOC, ribbon and lace from my local haberdashery and I now have two local shops so I have choicings - not great for the old pennies though!!!!  The fab papers were a freebie download and they are stunning and from HERE.

Challenges:-


Okay thats it from me tonight.  Thanks for visiting me I really do appreciate it and any comments that are left. 

Take care, happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx





4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Work. of. art. All you cards are Ann-Marie :) xxx

Mina said...

your masking is fantastic Ann-Marie, beautifully coloured Tilda too...thanks for joining us in our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Iulia said...

How gorgeous this is! Love the coordination image and amazingly beautiful papers! Fantastic colors and so much elegance here! Just love this!
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Just Magnolia!
Hugs, Iulia- new follower:)

darcy48 said...

Wow what a fantastic card its brilliant I love the image and the colours hugs Arlinex