29 April 2012

A Wee Florist card

Hi folks I hope you've been having an enjoyable weekend.  Its been extremely quiet here the kiddiwinkles stayed over their nanny's this weekend and although hubby and I appreciate and savour the time together we miss them dearly.  Normal chaos now resumes though the house is once again upside down and I can't see the lounge carpet for toys.  I think my little Emilie is on a one girl mission to rid the planet of trees with the amount of paper she gets through with all her drawing and creating and there's noise, beautiful noise the house is so quiet without them. 

Anyway I digress.  I wanted to pop on and show you a little card I made for the challenge over on Dieing for a Challenge blog.  Its a sketch challenge this time and a fab one at that too. 




I've used Wee Florest for my card and she's been coloured with copics and promarkers with some help from a prismacolor pencil for the hair.  I do so adore these little beauties - another little addiction coming on I think. 




A little close up of just the image.  I used ribbon around the outside for a change and the sentiment is a Whimsy postage stamp.  The papers are another download from Raspberry Road and are soft and pretty.  In fact thats how the image was meant to turn out all soft and pastel but it didn't work out that way.  Butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch and I've edged them with fine glitter.

Okay thats about it on the card front.  I certainly hope the weather is better for you where you are and that you have a great start to the week.

Take care folks and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx


8 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Ann-Marie, love the image which you've coloured beautifully and the DPs are fab.
Hugs
Caz x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Ann-Marie, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Stacey said...

So pretty! You've done a great job with this sketch Ann-Marie.

Thanks for joining this month at Die-ing For a Challenge ♥

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Ann-Marie I love how you have put the ribbon around the frame well done Hugs Elaine

Laura said...

Hi Ann-Marie, I have just added myself as a follower to your lovely blog. Stunning card! I love the ribbon around your frame it looks great.
Laura xx

Stephanie said...

Ann-Marie, your cards are always so stunning! I can't tell you how much I love that ribbon detail - genius :) x

Bev said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Die-ing for a challenge this month x

Sylvia Zet said...

Wowwww, simply beautiful! Love everything about your card!=)