2 August 2021

Falling Flowers

Happy Monday lovely crafty peeps.  Hope you are all doing okay and staying safe in this somewhat crazy world of ours.  Well we have been in isolation for the past 10 days as my son tested positive for Covid.  I'd just received his NHS letter through too to book a vaccine jab typical really.  We have been very lucky though and he only felt unwell for a few days so they were very mild symptoms indeed.  So what do you do when you can't go anywhere ... you craft of course!

I was having a little looksie through some of my stash and I came across an older Bildmalarna stamp and I'd forgotten just how cute they are.  I coloured her up with my copics to compliment the papers which I also found amongst my stash and must be years old lol! 

Image:  Bildmalarna Little Winged Friends 'Falling Flowers'
Medium:  copics
Papers:  Making Memories 'Sydney' (old stash)


She really is adorable and a dream to colour.  I decided to mat all the papers onto black card.  I like using black card behind papers as it really makes them pop.  I didn't add too much 'fussy' stuff didn't think it needed it, although I did do a little doodling around the image with a black fine liner.

Copic list

Skin:  E41, E50, E53, E33, R20
Hair/Shoes:  E43, E44, E47, E49
Clothes:  B60, B63, B66, B69/G40, G43, G46, G29
Flowers:  Y21, Y23, Y26, YR27, E08/B66, B69

Okay that's all from me folks.  I'm back to work tomorrow so an earlier night for me but I think I can still squeeze in a couple of hours of colouring before I go.  What to ink up next though?  I'm off to have a rummage through my stash.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges I'm entering into

Crafting Happiness challenges  -  always anything goes

Simon Says Stamp  -  anything goes (option slimline)

Cute Card Thursday  -  anything goes

Allsorts  -  anything goes (option roses)









 




 

3 comments:

brenda said...

Beautifully coloured and a very pretty card in all the shades of blue, many thanks for joining in our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous colouring and she is a cutie, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge, xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is a beautiful creation I love the stamp you have used this was one of my favourite ranges and have several of them, the papers, design and your colouring is superb thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS
hugs
lolo x