19 May 2021

Last of the sun's rays

Happy Wednesday lovely crafty people.  I hope you are all diddling okay.  It's been a tad soggy here in fact I think it's rained every day this past week, but on the upside it's perfect weather for hiding yourself away in your craft room.

I have another card to share with you guys.  It's another one I've made using lots of Lavinia Stamps.  Still out of my comfort zone as normally I just stamp and colour, but really enjoying getting inky and theres lots to learn.  In my head it wasn't meant to turn out quite so bright but hey I love it all the same.  The background was made using Distress Inks, Lavinia Stamps stencils and Versafine Clair inks and I just accented the sun and mountains with soft pastels.  I also grabbed my Inktense pencils and added a little colour to the toadstools and fairy wings.

The beautiful fairy is 'Raven' and she has got to be one of my faves and she's just perched on the branch taking in the last of the evening sun. 

Stamps used:
Lavinia Stamps - 'Raven', slender mushrooms mini, lavender, 
meadow mushroom, fairy toadstool.

Versafine Clair ink pads:
nocturne, chianti

Distress Inks:-
scattered straw, spiced marmalade, seedless preserve

Okay so that's all from me today.  I've managed to grab an unexpected day off so time to play I think.

Happy crafting folks.

Take care, 
Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges:-

Crafting Happiness challenges  -  anything goes

Love to Craft  -  anything goes

Allsorts  -  anything goes

Creative Fingers  -  anything goes






6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what a beautiful make, Hazelxx

Janis Lewis said...

Just darling! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team

Kathleen said...

A really stunning background, super images and colours. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

A lovely scene with our Lavinia stamps, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Mervi said...

WOW! Gorgeous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts!
Welcome again;-))m

Anke said...

WOW absolutely stunning, wonderful card.

Greetings from Germany
Anke