3 July 2020

Have a Rarrr-ing great time!

Hello lovely peeps and a very happy Friday to you.  

It's been a bit of a mad week here.  I managed to have a little accident and fell down the stairs.  Luckily it wasn't the full flight just the lower half but I did happen to go head first (never do things by halves me!) and all I can say is if it wasn't for the cupboard at the bottom breaking my fall I'm pretty sure I would be in a worse state.  I am sporting some lovely coloured bruises and very sore muscles but I am in one piece even if it did take them 6 odd hours, x-rays and a CT scan to decide this lol.  The funny thing is, and I do chuckle when I think about it now, was we had already been to A & E that day with our daughter.  She'd fallen off her penny board and hurt her wrist but luckily she hadn't broken anything either she's just sporting a nice wrist support.  I do believe someone must have been watching over us that day and I am very grateful for that.  

So moving on from all our woes.  It's Friday folks and that means there is a new challenge up on the Polkadoodles Challenge blog.  The DT this week were asked to use 'a cute wish' on their makes.  Well I have had this little dude for a little while and decided it was about time I used him.  I love this little set.  It comes with 3 papers, 3 sentiments and the image itself so everything you need to make a card.  I've coloured him up with my usual copics to compliment a couple of the papers.  I don't make boy cards that often as I usually struggle but I must say this came together real easy.

Medium:  copics
Sentiment:  from the same little set
Papers:  as above printed onto Ultimate Graphic Paper
gems and twine from stash


A little close up of the cool dude.  I actually thought it would take me ages to colour him but it didn't and I'm actually quite pleased with how he turned out.  I love the little dinos they're just too cute don't you think.


Copics used

Skin:  E41, E50, E53, E33
Hair/Boots:  E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Clothes:  YR21, YR24, YR27/BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09
Dinos:  YG03, YG21, YG25, G99
Rocks:  C1, C3, C5, C7

The Polkadoodles challenge is live today so there is lots of time to get crafty and enter.  Come on over and join in with us we'd love to see what you've been making (me especially as I'm just plain nosey lol!). Don't forget our Polkadoodles Facebook page you could share your Polkadoodles makes on there too.  We're a right friendly bunch over there come and say hello and there really is so much inspiration from everyone.

Okay so that's my little contribution to the crafty world for today.  Stay safe folks and happy crafting.

Take care
Ann-Marie
xxx


Challenges I would like to enter:-

Craft Rocket  -  for the men/boys

Cute Card Thursday  -  anything goes

Crafters Cafe  -  anything goes

Creatalicious Challenge  -  anything goes











  

9 comments:

Pop Lenuta Maria said...

Beautiful card. Your coloring is amasing! Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again.
Take care! Maria

Danielle said...

First, I hope both you and daughter are healing well.

Your card is beautiful...love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter’s Cafe.

-Danielle

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow wow wow wow and more wow. This is jaw dropping, gob smackingly gorgeous work. You have coloured your image to perfection. I love the design. Great work here.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Crafting Andy said...

This is so cute and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Hayley's handmade cards said...

I love this, it is so sweet. xx

Gale said...

Beautiful card and amazing coloring Ann-Marie! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Jackie C said...


This has come together beautifully!
Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!
Jackie DT member.

Ellen said...

Great card, I love your beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional add texture” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)



PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…