22 May 2020

'Heroes'

Good morning lovely people on this not so nice Friday morning.  Where has the sun gone? I certainly won't be hanging any washing out today and it actually feels a tad thundery so I shall be hiding later too lol!!


Well I hope you are all doing okay in these strange times.  I say strange don't you find that sadly it now feels like the norm to actually keep your distance from everyone I don't really think about it now I just automatically move.  One thing I do know for sure though is I'm certainly missing my 'Costa'.  First on my agenda when they figure out safe opening is a Chai latte or three lol.  I'll be beating down that door with my inky glittery fingers to get me some spicy goodness!!!


Anyway for now I shall have to make do with my home made out of a sachet Kenco latte to keep me sane whilst I craft away on my day off.  Yes this is my shorter week this week so I've been up with the lark and just enjoying the peace whilst the kiddies are still in bed.  So as it's Friday it's new challenge time over at Polkadoodles and I'm sharing with you my DT make.  The DT this week are showing their appreciation for all our heroes as they fight against this dreadful virus and making 'thank you' cards.  However, for all you crafty peeps the theme is, as always, 'anything goes' so nice and easy.  We were also challenged to incorporate more than one image in our make so this is how mine turned out.

Images and sentiment:  Polkadoodles 'Heroes' bundle
printed on to Ultimate Graphic Paper
Ribbon, twine and buttons from stash

This little 'Heroes' bundle is just awesome and is still FREE over in the store.  You have your black and white images to colour but there are also a few pre-coloured ones too.  This is what I used for my card for a change three of the pre-coloured images and I just merged them together.


Okay so that is all from me today.  Don't forget to hop across to the challenge blog here and have a little peek at my teamies makes.  I love how we all have the same theme but how different our makes turn out, so much inspiration to be had.  Whilst you're there why not enter your latest make into our challenge.  You could win a fab prize and you know you don't even have to use a Polkadoodles image to enter.

Take care folks, happy crafting and stay safe.

Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges I would like to enter:-

The Creative Crafters  -  anything goes

Crafty Creations  -  anything goes

Tuesday Throwdown  -  tic, tac, toe










2 comments:

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Gorgeous card Ann-Marie. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx