10 May 2020

and what day of the week is it?!?!

Hello crafty friends how are you all doing.  I appear to have lost a few days this week.  I mean I have not been to work since Wednesday and it has completely thrown me I don't know whether I'm coming or going …. today is Sunday right?!

Well, on Friday I was meant to post my Polkadoodles Challenge dt make for the new challenge this week, but hey in my defence I spent all day Friday thinking it was Thursday so I'm just catching up now lol!! So as normal it is an 'anything goes' theme over on the challenge blog so real easy to enter and we don't have many rules you don't even have to use a Polkadoodles image.

So for my make I used one of the keyworker images from Nikky's 'heroes' set.  Have you seen this set yet?  There's a mix of images to colour up and some are even already coloured if you're short on time or maybe not confident with your colouring and the best bit … it's free … yep F R E E isn't that lovely of Nikky.  Here's what my card turned out like.

Image and sentiment:  Polkadoodles Winnie 'Heroes' bundle
Medium: copics


A little closer view of the image and sentiment.  I decided I would colour her top in to match the rainbow paper.  I didn't trust my judgement so lightly pencilled in some lines first to make sure they were sort of evenly spaced.


I used lots of little rainbow gems as well on the embossed panel under the image.  Took me ages to stick them all on lol.

Okay so that's all from me today.  Take care folks, stay safe and keeping crafting.

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx


Challenges I would like to enter:-

Classic Design Challenge  -  anything goes

Creatalicious challenge  -  anything goes (optional add sparkle)

Love to Craft  -  anything goes

Allsorts  -  anything goes

Cute Card Thursday  -  anything goes














4 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is a super card, very kind of her, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

HandmadeByTasha13 said...

Love this card Ann-Marie!
The rainbows are the perfect accompaniment to the wonderful Heroes illustrations, and the teensy gems are a really nice touch!! (I bet that really did take you ages, but they look amazing, so worth it, right?)

I'm so excited to be joining the team and I can't wait to get crafting with more Polkadoodles goodies!!!

HandmadeByTasha DT

Judy V said...

Love your coloring on this fabulous card!

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional add sparkle” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)



PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…