24 April 2020

Polkadoodles 'Ula be yourself'

Happy Friday lovely peeps.  I hope you are all doing okay.  I have been crafting away this week so I have a few things lined up to share with you.

Well with it being Friday my share today is my Polkadoodles challenge DT make for this weeks new challenge.  The DT were asked to create with 'clashing colours' so I chose colour opposites on the colour wheel and went with purple and green but the challenge for you guys is as always 'anything goes'.  I must say I'm rather happy with how my card turned out.  I chose to colour up 'Ula be Yourself' and she's got to be one of my favourites.

Sentiment:  also comes with the image
Medium:  copics
Papers:  Polkadoodles 'Winnie Celebrations 3' paper collection 


A little close up of Ula next.  I did a little hand doodling around the image and it doesn't have to be precise which is just as well as I can't draw a straight line for toffee lol!

Copics list

Skin:  E000, E11, E13
Hair:  C1, C3, C5, C7, 100
Clothes:  BV01, BV04, BV08/YG00, YG03, YG17, YG67

Okay, so that's my challenge contribution for this week.  Don't forget the challenge is 'anything goes' so whatever you're creating pop across and share with us here we'd love to see what you've made AND as always there are some fab prizes up for grabs .... you gotta be in it to win it folks!!  

Right I'm off now.  I do have some Polkadoodles new release cards to share too so I'll be back pretty soon.  In the meantime take care folks and stay safe.

Take care
Ann-Marie
xxx


Challenges:-

Sweet Stampers  -  CAS


AAA Birthday Card Challenge  -  dots and/or stripes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends  -  anything goes

Colour Crazy Challenge  -  anything goes














6 comments:

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Love this Ann-Marie. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Barbara Bruder said...

Love your card and I especially like the card design. Cute image and the colors you chose are great together. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

Pip Lewer said...

Oh my gosh...your card is so adorable. I love all your details. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday this month.

Jane said...

Just wait while I pick my jaw up from the floor! How cool and incredible is your card design, I love, love , love it!Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Great design and colours.
This is so beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Kuni said...

What a fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs