23 April 2020

Polkadoodles New Release

Happy Wednesday lovely crafty people.  It's new release day over at Polkadoodles and I've got a little share for you this evening from the fabulous new 'Winnie Sunshine Delights' and it's a beauty.

I've coloured up 'happy days' from the new collection and made a clean and simple card using some paper and a fab sentiment also from the collection.


Image:  Polkadoodles 'Happy Days' from the Sunshine Delights collection
Sentiment:  Sunshine Delights
Medium:  copics
Papers:  Sunshine Delights collection printed onto Ultimate Graphic paper
ribbon/pearl from stash

A closer look at the sweet image.  She's been coloured with copics.


Did I mention that I just love this new collection.  You can check it out over at the Polkadoodles store here and my teamies are also sharing some gorgeous inspiration over on our facebook page here so hop over and say hi we're a right friendly bunch and we'd love to have you join us.

Okay so that's all from me tonight.  I'll be back tomorrow as I have another little share for you so until then folks take care and stay safe.

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xx

Challenges:-


Crafty Creations  -  anything goes

Through the craft room door  -  anything goes






3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful colouring of this lovely image.

Izzy Scrap said...

So darn cute ! Your card is so beautiful and this young lady so adorable. What a gorgeous colouring too ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation! I love image. Your colouring is wonderful!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx