9 March 2020

"What to Wear" in grey and pink

Hello folks, jeez it's been a few days to say the least since I last popped in.  We've had no internet and landline for what seems like forever.  At first there was a fault apparently at the box in the street which took days to get looked at and then they said no it was up the pole in our road which took more time to get looked at and then apparently the engineer was up a ladder at the side of our house as he thought it was a fault there.  On the upside at least we had no stupid sales calls/scams to listen to on the landline but boy I didn't realise how reliant I had become on the 'net'.  It was like someone had cut of one of my limbs and is Insta-withdrawal a 'thing' if so I had it big time lol!!

So now that we're back online I have a little All Dressed Up loveliness to share with you.  I have inked up 'What to Wear' and teamed her with the gorgeous LemonCraft Zulana papers again.


She's been coloured with copics in shades to compliment the pretty papers.  I kept the card fairly simple as there was enough happening with the papers I think.


A little closer look at the image.  Isn't she elegant and I love how easy these images are to colour too.


So a bit of a flying visit from me this evening.  I've still got things to prepare for work tomorrow and it's not getting any earlier.  I've popped the links to the Crafteezee goodies I've used that are in still available in the store at the end of my post.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges I would like to enter:-

All Dressed Up challenge  -  anything goes

Sweet Stampin  -  wonderful women

Colour Crazy challenge  -  anything goes

Cute Card Thursday  -  anything goes

Simon Says Stamp  -  something feminine






2 comments:

Sammy said...

This is super pretty! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Wow. What a gorgeous card. Love your color combo and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Colour Crazy Challenge. AJ DT CCC