13 March 2020

A little Polkadoodles 'Good Luck'

Good morning lovelies I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend I know am.  Can't come soon enough for me this week I need some down time lol!

So as it's Friday there is a new challenge up over on the Polkadoodles Challenge blog and I have my DT card to share with you.  Now the DT were given a guide to work to of lucky charm/good luck and to use green as the main colour, but the main Polkadoodles Challenge theme is as always 'anything goes' so you can enter absolutely anything you've created and you don't even have to use a Polkadoodles image how fab is that!

Well with exam time for the kiddies getting ever closer I thought it would be a great idea to make a 'good luck with your exams' card.  I chose to colour up Winnie Graduation and went with quite a simple look.  I'm loving this style of card lately.  With a little bit of twine, a fab sentiment and a few pearls and my card was complete.

Medium:  copics


The usual close up of the sweet image.

copics list

Skin:  E000, E11, E13
Clothes:  G82, G85, G99/E41, E43
Scroll/ribbon:  E50, E53, E57/R30, R32, R35, R37, R39
Hair:  E43, E44, E47, E49

Okay that's all from me today folks.  Don't forget to hop over to the Challenge blog here and enter our challenge this week and you can have a little looksie at my teamies fab creations there is always lots of inspiration to be had.

I hope you have a lovely weekend and grab yourself some crafty time.

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx


Challenges I'd like to enter

Simon Says Stamp  -  use some green

Crafty Cardmakers  -  green

Colour Crazy Challenge  -  anything goes





3 comments:

Cinderella said...

Hi

A supercute creation i love this
My weekend and also vacation isn`t great
Tommorrow a crafting/stampevent is canceled because of Corona virus and we would go to Valancia on Sunday to the Fallas but that`s also canceled and now we probably are not getting our money back from te hotel and Ryanair flight we can re book but that`s gonna cost money
So unfair it`s not like we choose for Corona virus to come out .
Here in the Netherlands they are going wild at the stores and everything is getting canceled
Hope it`s going to be over better sooner than later .

Hugs and Creativity
Cinderella
Xx

Josephine said...

What fabulous colouring!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Judy McKay said...

Cute graduation card, Love the design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT