11 October 2019

'Little Dreamer'

Hello my lovelies, I hope you are all well.  We've had an absolutely manic week I really do not know whether I am coming or going lol.  My son turned 18 so we've had family get togethers and meals and all sorts and this evening we agreed to let him have a few of his mates round.  So I have holed myself up in my craft room and as I type I am listening to some form of music at a fairly high decibel and they are playing some form of drinking game.  So this really will be a fairly quick pop in from me this evening to share a little crafty make with you.


Anyway, Crafteezee have released some new All Dressed Up stamps and they are adorable.  So for my card I have used the sweet stamp 'Little Dreamer' and teamed her with some Mintay 'Old Manor' papers which are divine I so love the colour palette.


I decided to mat all the papers and image on black card to really make it pop.


I have used a Lady E leaf spray and dirtied up some Fantasy chipboard to add under my ribbon and flowers.  I have put the links to all of the products I have used and can be found over at the Crafteezee store at the end of my post.


Okay that's all from me folks.  Apparently the lads have ordered pizza and it's just arrived so I'm going to see if I can sneak a cheeky slice from them lol!!

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx


Challenges:-


Creative Fingers #172  -  anything goes

Addicted to Stamps and more #362  -  make your mark

All Dressed Up challenge  -  anything goes with ADU image







4 comments:

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. I love the fun image and your coloring. The flowers and ribbon is a great touch. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge.

Billie A
Colour Crazy Challenge
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz
Crafty Sentiments

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through
some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless,
I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and
checking back frequently!

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a delightful card - love the image and the addition of the pretty flowers. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Ann-Marie - this is a super cute card and I love the colour scheme you've used. Gorgeous embellishments too.
Thanks for playing along at All Dressed Up this time.
Hugs, Helen W (DT)