19 October 2019

It's a Christmas matching set kind of day!

Hello my lovelies I'm popping in from a rather soggy Bournemouth to share with you a little matching Christmas set I've made for my Polkadoodles DT project this week.

Medium:  Prismacolor pencils


The DT were challenged to make a card with matching envelope, tag, wrapping paper and bow, but for all you folks entering the challenge is real simple as it's always 'anything goes' so no reason not to play and there are always fab prizes up for grabs!

So for my card I chose to colour up Holly Sparkles Christmas Unicorn with my Prismacolor pencils on kraft.  Isn't she just adorable.  Here's a closer look at her.




So I love the idea of everything matching don't you just adds that little something extra.  Imagine handing someone this little set at Christmas time how special would that be.

Anyway, that is all from me today folks.  I hope you enjoyed stopping by and maybe I've inspired you to have a go at making your own matching set.  If you have we'd love for you to share it with us either over on the Polkadoodles Challenge blog HERE or join us on our Facebook page HERE there is always lots of inspiration and we're a lovely friendly bunch over there.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx


Challenges:-

Alphabet Challenge  -  'O' for one word sentiment

Colour Crazy Challenge  -  anything goes

Winter Wonderland  -  Merry and Bright

The Holly and the Ivy  -  anything Christmas goes







6 comments:

Fleur said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS. I love the pretty envelope
Hugs Fleur xxx

Darlene said...

Just ADORABLE!! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Darlene
ALPHABET CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Lynda said...

Great card and matching items Ann-Marie. That colouring on the Kraft card is brilliant. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge :) Lynda DT

Marlene Atkinson said...

Not sure if you meant to add your card into the DT Call or if meant it for the challenge.
Marlene

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

I love the way it looks when you use craft color paper, your set is an adorable and colorful one, XOX

Elizabeth Hart said...

Fabulous set - everything is so perfectly coordinated!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)