7 June 2017

Crafty Sentiments June New Release - Day 2



Good morning my lovelies.  How are you today ... we've woken up to a gloriously beautiful day here (at the moment!) and what a perfect day for sharing my new release creation for Crafty Sentiments Designs.

So I got to play with 'Building a Sand Castle' and here is my card:-

Image:  'Building a sand castle' Crafty Sentiments Designs
Medium:  copics
Papers:  Maya Design
Dies:  Spellbinders 'classic scalloped circle', Crafters Companion Shabby Chic 'antique edge'
Ribbon/twine/embellishments from stash


I didn't have any beach themed papers so just decided to go with sort of beachy colours and I actually rather like how it's turned out.  Let me show you a close up of the cute image:-

Copics list
Face/body:  E000, E11, E21
Hair:  E43, E47, E49
Clothes:  YR00, YR02, YR07, R17/Promarkers Blue Pearl, China Blue
Bucket/Spade:  YR00, YR02, YR07, R17
Sand:  E31, E33, E35
Shadows/depth:  BV00, BV04

Okay that's my sharing of the crafty love for today.  Please do hop over to the blog for some gorgeous inspiration you won't be disappointed.

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xx   

Challenges I would like to enter my card into:-

Simon Says Stamp  -  anything goes

The Ribbon Girl  -  June card challenge



















No comments: