23 June 2017

A box full of flowers!

Hello you lovely lot and a very happy Friday to you all.  Gosh hasn't the weather been amazing.  I mean it's been a little unbearable to work in but hey you can't have everything I suppose.

So I had an order for a pop-up box and the remit was gardening and wild flowers so this is what I came up with.  


I hunted through my stash as I had no gardening stamps to speak of and found a sheet of Dufex decoupage I'd forgotten I had and used that for the toppers.  I used a mix of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts but instead of using acetate to attach them to the box I used green craft wire to resemble the stems and also it mean't I could bend them into the correct position.

   

A little section added on the reverse for somewhere to write your greeting.  I toyed with the idea of making a little pocket with pull out tag ... may just do that next time.


Okay folks that all from me today.  I'm off to do a little crafting ... I'm sure I have time to sneak some in before I have to prepare tea!!

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie 
xxx

  





No comments: