6 May 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs New Release Day 5


Good morning my lovelies and a very happy Saturday to you.  It looks like I have an unexpected day off work so I'm a happy bunny and I'll be able to sneak a little unplanned crafting in today which always makes me happy.

Anyway, it's Day 5 of Crafty Sentiments Designs new release and have you seen all the gorgeousness available.  If not you should really check them out on the blog HERE for some fabulous inspiration and they can be purchased from the store HERE.  So for today's release I got to play with 'Basket of Flowers' and boy he's just adorable and a real pleasure to colour up.

Medium:  copics
Papers:  'Trendy Blue Lifestyle' by Craft Sensations
Twine, buttons and charm from stash


Time for the usual close up piccie.  I really do think he is adorable and perfect for so many occassions.

Copics List
Face/Body:  E000, E00, E11, W3
Hair/Basket/Shoes:  E31, E35, E37, E29
Clothes:  B91, B93, B97, B99, B39/W0, W1, W3, W5
Flowers: B24, B28, B29/E50, E53, E13/YG11, YG13, YG63, YG67

Before I go I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Creative Inspirations  -  blooms & bows

Cute Card Thursday  -  anything goes

Okay that's all from me today.  I'm off to do some laundry and get that on the line and then I'll probably sneak back into my craft room lol!

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie 
xxx






2 comments:

sue w. said...

Hi Ann-Marie, such a cute image and love the layout.
Hugs Sue W.

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT