18 May 2017

A little fairy love!

Hello and happy Thursday to everyone.  Work has been a bit on the busy side these past few days and I've not had the chance to share anything and I've been itching to.  Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of your crafting.  

Anyway, I have a little time before the troops expect feeding so I'm popping my latest card on my blog.  Now I've had this little stamp sat in my pile for a little while so I thought it was about time I inked her up.  I have a little bit of a soft spot for fairies and this cutie pie is no exception she is just too adorable and a dream to colour up.

Image:  'Dandelion Clock' by LOTV
Sentiments:  LOTV and Papermania
Medium:  copics
Papers:  Make and Create 'Whimsical Pastels'
Dies:  Spellbinders 'Floral Ovals', Crafters Companion Shabby Chic 'Antique Edge', 
Die-namics 'Royal Leaves' and Magnolia Doohickey leaf spray
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts and stash
Ribbons/Lace:  Ribbon Girl and stash



Lastly the usual close up of the image.  I've added a little 'Star Dust' Stickles to her wings and the dandelion and tried the 'dotty' background effect which I rather like.

Copics List

Face/Body:  E000, E21, E11, R20
Hair:  E41, E43, E47, E49
Clothes/Shoes:  R81, R83, R85, R39/W0, W1, W3, W5, W7

I would like to enter my card in to the following challenges:-

Creative Inspirations  -  anything goes

Simons Says Stamp  -  a bit of sparkle

Allsorts Challenge  -  ring a ring o' roses

The Ribbon Girl  -  May card challenge

Stamping Sensations  -  butterflies, fairies and fantasy

Okay folks thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

Take care.

Ann-Marie 
xxx











  


8 comments:

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card, lovely stamp - beautifully coloured and great flowers.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Roses' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

sue w. said...

Hi Ann-Marie, this is fab. Love the image with her twinkly wings and the dotty background is super.
Hugs Sue W

Ellibelle said...

Such a pretty card, love the image and wonderful easel style!
Many thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts!

brenda said...

A beautiful card and just perfect for our theme this month, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge. Also my belated thanks for joining in at Allsorts.

B x

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous details! This interactive card is so pretty and delicate! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “A Bit of Sparkle” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Lynne K said...

So very pretty and such an adorable image! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image, beautiful details and the design too, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful easel card, so pretty.Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT