23 October 2016

Christmas in shades of black ...

.... silver and lilac and of course the obligatory dash of sparkle!!!

Happy Sunday morning folks.  It's a beautiful crisp one here in Bournemouth.  I've just put some washing out on the line hopefully it will dry but if nothing else it will be nicely starched and crisp as a board when it comes back in!

Anyway, why I've popped in is to share with you another Christmas card, a gatefold style one this time.  I haven't made one of these for a long while and I've used some more Kanban goodies and these are definitely staying out close to my desk now as they are just beautiful.  I'm so glad I invested in the Spellbinders Poinsettia die I just love how it all layers up.  I inked the flowers whilst the card was still in the die so the veining shows up a little better.  I also used my glue pen and went around the tips and then dipped it into some micro glitter.  Unfortunately you can't see it so well in the photo but it does look really pretty.

Topper/Sentiment/Border:  Kanban
Flower:  Spellbinders Poinsettia die/Martha Stewart 'Branch' punch
Ribbon/Pearls from stash


I made a little box for my card to go in as there's no way it's going to fit in an envelope with the poinsettia.


Challenges

Crafty Ribbons  -  anything goes with Ribbon or Lace

Allsorts  -  sparkle and shine

Right, I'm still in a festive mood so I think more Christmas crafting is the order of the day.  I hope you have a great weekend.

Take care 
Ann-Marie 
xxx





3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Great design and like the use of the colours, lovely tree too.
Thank you for joining our 'Sparkle and shine' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

brenda said...

Such a pretty card and the pink and brown make a lovely colour palette, many thanks for joining our 'Sparkle and Shine' theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Anonymous said...

Wow that's stunning . Love the colours x