21 May 2014

Serenade Moments

Hello my lovelies how are we all doing on this fab fine Wednesday.

I have a bit of Dies to Die for inspiration for you today.  I have made a little set of draws which look so darn cute and would make an ideal gift.  I made all the little matchboxes with the fabulous Cheery Lynn Matchbox set (small) which comes with two dies - one to make the inside box and one to make the outside cover of the box and I must say it so cuts down on the time it would take to make the little boxes myself and no measuring either it's all done for you just fold and stick brilliant!  I used a gorgeous Candibean stamp called 'Serenade Moments' and coloured it in with my Prismacolour pencils and then decorated it all with lush Glitz papers called 'Happy Travels' loving these.  All the edges have been inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and a few flowers added to finish off.


Okay that's all from me today enjoy the rest of your Wednesday folks and happy crafting.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx

1 comment:

Shannah said...

This is so sweet - and so clever!
Hugs, Shannah xox