18 May 2014

Sending Big Huggles

Hello everyone I hope you've all had a fabby weekend.  My weekend got off to a great start with a MacMillan girls night in, so lots of girly giggles, wine and a take away and we all put in a donation too and raised a few pennies for a great cause.  We had a family bbq to go to today and the kiddies had their first dip of the summer in the pool.

Anyway, I'm just popping in quickly to share some Sunday Whimsy inspiration with you.  I've had another attempt at clean and simple and used a really cute Sandy Allnock image called Miyako and Kate and it comes with some really cute sentiments too.  I wanted to use my Prismacolor pencils again so stamped onto kraft card this time.

Medium:  Prismacolor pencils


A little close-up of the image.  Love how the cat turned out with the Prismas too.


Okay that's all from me today.  Before I go I want to let you know it's Whimsy Stamps May release week starting this Monday (19th) so don't forgot to hop over to the inspirations blog HERE to get a glimpse of all the new goodies being released and to join in the blog hops that we have everyday too.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie 
xxx


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card, love the colouring
Hugs Kelly

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Ann-Marie, beautifully coloured image.
Hugs
Caz x