1. Where is your cell phone? - coat pocket
2. Hair? - brown
3. Mother? - never far away
4. Father? - not that close
5. Favourite food? - Thai
6. Dream last night? - dont know (didnt get much sleep anyway, we have poorly house this week!)
7. Favourite drink? - Jack Daniels
8. Dream goal? - 24 hr crafting!!!
9. What room are you in? - Kitchen/conservatory
10. Your hobby? - crafting OF COURSE
11. Your fear? - dying young
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years time? - my own craft room!
13. Where were you last night? - home
14. Something you aren't? - miserable
15. Muffins? - christmas ones from my local baker, yum!
16. Wishlist item? - craft room
17. Where did you grow up? Bransgore/New Milton (in the New Forest)
18. Last thing you did? hoover
19. What are you wearing? - my coat (just going down the school to pick up son)
20. Your tv? - not mine its hubby's apparently!!!! buts its a Samsung
21. Your pets? none
22. Your friends? - mad like me
23. Your life? - content
24. Your mood? - happy
25. Missing someone? - my grandad
26. Vehicle? - don't drive
27. Something you're not wearing? makeup
28. Your favourite store? - Next
29. Your favourite colour? - Red
30. Last time you laughed? - just now
31. Last time you cried? - a couple of days ago
32. Your best friend? - my hubby
33. One place you go to over and over? - my purse!
34. Person who e-mails you regularly? - my mate from where I used to work
35. Favourite place to eat? - Thai restaurant
36. Facebook? - occasionally
Phew! I've done it that got the old wheels turning. Not very exciting answers I know and I couldn't stick to the one word answers either, but you know a little more about me anyway. Right, gotta dash my son has a friend home for tea and it sounds like they're destroying the place upstairs so I'm off to rule with an iron hand (not that they listen to me!!!).
I know I'm meant to pass this on to fellow blogging buddies but as usual I'm late with posting mine and I think most of my fellow blogging buds have already had it, so if you've popped on here and it hasn't made its way to you yet then please by all means take it and post on your blog and I'll pop in to be nosey. I like being nosey he he!!!
Well take care you guys and I hope its a happy day where you are. I'm in the process of putting together a Crimbo card so should hopefully see you soon.
Take care for now.