25 August 2009

Funky Kits Autumn Kit

Ooh ooh, guess what just been over to the Sugar Nellie blog and there are some sneak peeks of the new Christmas Manga girls and also the Autumn kit is available to purchase over at Funky Kits. Love love love this site such gorgeous stamps to be had. Anyway if you pop on over to the Sugar Nellie blog http://sugarnellie.blogspot.com and scroll down a little in the current post there is a code for the Autumn kit which when you enter the code when buying the autumn kit at Funky Kits there will be a little surprise. My kit is on its way to me as we speak and I cant wait.

All that is left now is for me to stalk Funky Kits and get me a set of the seriously gorgeous Christmas Manga girls stamps when they are out!!!

Thats all from me for now gotta a lot of crafting to catch up on been too tired the past couple of days with outings with the kiddiwinkles and all. So I'll bid you goodnight and catch up soon. Hugs to all Ann-Marie xxx

No comments: