5 September 2022

Autumn love

Yay, folks it's officially Autumn! I can't tell you how happy that makes me.  I'm really not a summer person and I'm well and truly over it not that I was ever really in it lol but you get what I'm saying.  

Anyhow, it's been such a long time since I've shared anything on my little old blog and it's not as if I haven't been crafting I just never seem to get around to posting it on here.  Today, however, I am sharing some Stamping Bella autumnal vibes with you.  I just love this stamp and decided to make a slimline card for a change as it just seemed to lend itself to it.  The lush papers are a download from Raspberry Road Designs and are beautiful.

Image:  Stamping Bella Tiny Townie 'Autumn loves Autumn'
Medium:  copics
Papers:  Raspberry Road Designs 'Fall Breeze'

A little close up of the image.  Isn't she sweet.  A little bit of doodling some lines around the image as I thought it was just missing something.  I love doing this and they really don't have to be precise.


Just in case you find it useful for a list of colours, here are the copics I used to colour her up.

Skin:  E41, E50, E53, E33, E35
Hair/shoes:  C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
Clothes:  R20, R22, R24, R27 + BV25 for added shadow
/E02, E04, E07, E09/YG11, YG25, YG63, YG67/YR31, YR21, YR24, YR27
Toadstool:  R20, R22, R24, R27 + BV25/W1, W3, W5

Okay, so that's me done for today peeps.  I'll try my very best not to neglect my blog too much but you can always catch me over on my Instagram page .. that's the place where it all gets updated first lol.

So, take care lovelies, have a wonderful week and make sure you get yourself some crafting in ... it's always good for the soul!

Take care and happy crafting.
Ann-Marie
xxx


Challenges:-

Get Creative Challenges  -  Fall/Autumn

Stamping Sensations  -  Feminine 

Allsorts  -  anything goes

Colour Crazy Challenge  -  anything goes

The Four Seasons  -  September anything goes fall

Simon Says Stamp  -  anything goes

Creative Inspirations  -  anything goes











  

12 comments:

Dena J said...

A very charming autumn image, and I love the bold and colorful papers you chose for your design. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

Bunny said...

Absolutely adorable card. I love your Copic coloring. Every color is perfect. When I tell people that it can take 4 or more Copic colors just for skin or hair or whatever they don't see it until they start learning coloring. I just started following you. I enjoy viewing the colors people choose. Thanks for joining us at The Four Season Challenge. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful image and so perfectly colored too! And loving the tall card design to show off the pretty papers too!
Thanks so much for joining us at Four Seasons challenge! Hope to see you back there again soon!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

brenda said...

What a delightful Fairy image who looks lovely in the warm Autumnal colours, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

Diane said...

Adorably CUTE card and colored so beautifully!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

CraftingMum said...

stunning card thanks for sharing it with us at colour crazy

Billie A said...

Beautiful coloring. I love the image and your slimline and papers. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy.

Mervi said...

Sweet and lovely autumn card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts,-))m

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card and the image is adorable.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x

cass said...

Sweet Autumn image, beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative for ourFall/Autumn Challenge.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Absolutely beautiful! Hugs, Lesley