18 September 2019

Polkadoodles - NEW RELEASE - Winnie Christmas Wishes


Image may contain: text

Hello my lovelies .. have you seen the new release over at Polkadoodles yet?  It really is such an adorable collection I love them all.  

My first card to share with you from the new collection is using 'Friendly Cuddle'.  I have coloured her using my copics to compliment the papers which are also available too.

Medium:  copics

Lets have a closer look at the image.  She really is a cutie pie with her little friends.


Don't forget to keep your eyes peeled folks as the team will be sharing their gorgeous makes over on the Polkadoodles Facebook page over the next few days so lots of inspiration to be had.

Okay that is all from me this evening.  I'm off to catch up with a few crafty things which need finishing.  It's been one of those weeks and I've done nothing but chase my tail, but hey keeps me out of mischief I suppose lol!!!

Take care. 
Ann-Marie 
xxx

Challenges:-


The Holly and the Ivy Christmas challenge  -  anything Christmas goes

The Cutie Pie challenge  -  celebrations

Merry Little Christmas challenge  -  anything goes Christmas

Colour Crazy challenge  -  anything goes







6 comments:

Jane Savage said...

So sweet, Ann-Marie! The colours are just perfect x

Petra-loves-paper said...

Your image matches perfect with the paper, beautiful coloured, greetings Petra

Jackie C said...

What a super card! Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Lisa xx said...

This is gorgeous!! Such a sweet card and the image is perfect for our challenge

Thank you for joining in with the Cuties

Helen said...

So cute - love your card layout.

Thanks for sharing your card at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x

Julie said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining in with us at Cutie Pie.