11 June 2019

I beg your pardon, I never promised you .....

…… a 'Winnie's' Rose Garden.  


Sorry, I couldn't help it, this song just popped into my head as soon as I saw the name of this stamp. 

Anyway, how are you all lovely crafty people.  All good here in my neck of the woods.  It's been a dismal day though.  Where has the lovely summery weather gone?

So a little pop in from me as I wanted to quickly share with you a card I've just finished.  A relatively simple one on the whole no fancy flowers or anything it's really just all about the image and pretty pretty papers.  Winnie's Rose Garden, papers and dies can be found over in the Polkadoodles store (direct links under the piccie).

Medium:  copics
Ribbon and twine from stash


My usual close up of the image.  Just adorable isn't she?!

Copics used

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13
Hair:  E50, E53 E55, E57, E29
Clothes:  V20, V22, V25, V28/V000, V01, V04, V05, V06
Fence:  E41, E43, E44, E47, E49

Right that's all from me today.  I hope you have a fab rest of the week and make sure you grab yourself a little crafty time.

 Take care, 
Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges:-

Sweet Sketch Wednesday  -  fab sketch

Crafting from the Heart  -  anything goes

Dream Valley Challenges  -  summer colours

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends  -  anything goes

A bit more time to craft  -  anything goes

Colour Crazy Challenge  -  anything goes

Cute Card Thursday  -  anything goes

The Sketchy Challenges  -  ribbon, lace or twine















  

6 comments:

Cath Lacarterine said...

Bravo pour cette très jolie carte !
xx Cath

Kathie said...

Oh Ann-Marie this is a lovely card love the image and your pretty colour combo. So glad you liked my sketch. Great card and thanks for sharing your talent with us this fortnight at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2 ~ DT

Billie A said...

Awesome card. I love your colors and the image is darling. I love the way you did the twine and eyelets. great look. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy challenge.

Billie A
Colour Crazy Challenge
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Ann-Marie, what a beautiful lovely card with fab colouring you have made here which fits perfectly the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

Dawn Frost said...

Oh SO adorable, love your card! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "ribbon, lace or twine” challenge over at The Sketchy Challenges & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)