19 April 2019

Hello Mr. Fox - Polkadoodles Challenge Wk 16

Good morning my lovelies I hope you are all well.  We're all good here gearing up for the Easter weekend.  I've managed to grab myself some time off so we're visiting family and having family over on Easter Sunday and I've got my mini eggs at the ready for some crafting sessions.

Anyway, as it's Friday yay a new challenge is up on the Polkadoodles Crafting challenge blog.  This week the DT have been given the theme of Spring Colours and to use an animal for Spring, but as always for all you lovely crafty folk it's an 'Anything Goes' theme.  Why not pop across and join in we'd love to see your beautiful makes.

So let me show you my card.  I knew I had to use this adorable little foxy as I'd been wanting to colour him up now for a few weeks and this week was just perfect.  I knew I wanted him on some sort of background too so I looked through the Rose Budd collection as there are some fab ones in there.  I didn't want to just plonk him in the middle though so broke it up a little by adding the fence image at the bottom of the background and then layered up Mr. Fox over the fence.  Sized it up as I wanted, printed it out and then coloured in the fence and fox with my copics.  

The Polkadoodles papers I used are really soft and pretty and printed out on Ultimate Graphic paper and matted on to kraft card just added to the 'country' feel .  I really am so chuffed with how this one turned out.

Images:  Polkadoodles 'Fence' and Polkadoodles 'Fox' layered up over a
background from the Rose Budd collection

Medium:  Fence and Fox coloured with copics


Flowers, ribbon and pearls from stash

*********


A little bit of a closer look with my next piccie.

copics list

Fox:  E11, E13, E15, E18/C1, C3
Fence:  E43, E44, E47, E49
Flowers:  B32, B34/R81, R83, R85, R89
Grass:  G21, G24, G28, G29

  Okay folks, that's all my waffling over now, lol.  I shall love you and leave you.

Have a lovely Easter weekend and whatever your plans make sure you get to grab yourself some crafty time and a little choccy treat you deserve it.

Take care, 
Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges:-

Moving along with the times  -  that Spring feeling

Addicted to stamps and more  -  make your mark

Simon Says Stamp  -  Spring mood board

Country View Crafts  -  Easter and/or Spring

Tales from the craft room  -  Easter/Spring 

Addicted to stamps  -  lots of layers (stamps or papers)










14 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Oh my goodness!! this a spectacular scenic spring card Ann Marie. Love every detail.
Hugs
Suzi xx

Wendy L said...

Love your spring card, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Simply awesome. Xox

Gina's Cards said...

WOW such a beautiful card Ann-Marie. Love how you have coloured the fox and the scene behind him is gorgeous.
Hugs
Gina xx

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet card, that fox is simply adorable. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Jenny L said...

Hi,
this is such a very delightful SPRING card and I love your wonderful scene you have created.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Miriam said...

Lovely project. Thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts Challenge.

Crafting Belle said...

I love everything about this card. The colours and design are just fabulous. Hugs Lisa xxx

Fleur said...

I love the detail in this card, such a pretty scene. HUGS Fleur xxx

Jo said...

Oh wow, such a gorgeous card....love the little fox! Thanks for joining me over at Tales From The Craft Room
hugs Jo x

Teresa said...

Thankyou for joining in the Spring/Easter challenge at Country View Challenges - good luck and hope to see you again. Teresa DT xx

Polkadoodles said...

This project blew me away! WOW!!!!

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Love your card, Xox

Julie said...

Wow! this card is so lovely. Your coloring is amazing
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps
Julie T