22 February 2019

New Polkadoodles Challenge (Wk 8)

Happy Friday peeps.  Gosh hasn't the week gone by super fast.  The kiddies have been home for half term and it's just whizzed by.  It's been very busy but lovely. 

Well as it's Friday a new challenge has gone live over at Polkadoodles Crafting.  As always it's an 'anything goes' challenge but the DT have the theme of 'Pancake Day' to follow and I must say my teamies makes are just adorable.  There is so much inspiration to be had and we'd love you to pop over and join in so we can all see your beautiful makes.  

I don't know about you but I just luurrve pancakes big ones, small ones, thin ones, thick ones, I'm really not picky any pancake will do for me!!  So for my 'pancake day' themed creation I decided to make an apron shaped card.  I used the template in the 'Lemonade Fizz' download collection to make my card and it was just super easy.  The lovely spotty paper is also printed from the same kit and I thought it was perfect for the apron.  I coloured up the cutest little mouse ever 'Maisie Mouse Baking a Cake' with my copics for my main focus.  


Medium:  copics
flowers and ribbon from stash

A closer look at super sweet Maisie.  I don't normally colour up animals as I'm never happy with my colouring skills with them, but I must say she was so easy I love how she turned out.

Copics used

Maisie:  E21, E23, E25, E27/E50, E51/R20
Apron:  YG00, YG03, YG06/RV52, RV55

That's all from me today folks.  I hope you have a lovely weekend, the weather is meant to be okay here with a little sunshine so I'm hoping to get some washing out on the line which will be lovely much better than having my conservatory looking like a blinking Chinese laundry!!

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges:

Colour Crazy challenge  -  anything goes

Crafty Creations challenges  -  anything goes

Addicted to stamps  -  anything but a square








8 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute card and love the unusual shape!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

coldwaters2 said...

What a fabulous card shape, image and embellishments it is delightful thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS
hugs
lorraine x

Suzi Mac said...

Such a cute card, love the embellishments and paper choice.
Hugs Suzi xx

Joy Wilson said...

Wait.. is that a pancake in your pocket? I love this apron card and your nouse is adorable! I love pancakes too. Thanks for playing along with us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Crafty Creations Challenges

Gina's Cards said...

WOW such a gorgeous card and such a wonderful idea to make an apron card - I love it.
Hugs
Gina xx

Melle Clef said...

Your card is awesome ! I love the apron idea it really bring good memories back.
Polkadoodles Guest DT Melle Clef
http://melleclef.over-blog.com

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

I smile at your card is lovely and fresh with that color, Love it. Xox