7 December 2018

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, yay!!!!

Happy Friday folks and I hope you are all well on this most soggy of days here in Bournemouth.

Well as it's Friday there is a new challenge up now on the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge blog and I am popping in to share my DT make with you all.  The DT this week were given the theme of 'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas' to work with but as always for all you crafty peeps it's an 'anything goes' theme to enter the challenge and we'd love to have you join us so we can visit all your lovely makes.  

 So what did I make, well I decided I wanted to do something to do with Advent so I've seen these Advent cards about and thought I rather liked the idea so had a little go. Well they are super easy and so cute.  I used a template which Norma kindly shared on her blog here which made it even easier!  I coloured up the beautiful Winnie stamp 'Lighting the Way Lantern' with a mix of copics and spectrum noirs.  All papers were printed from Winnie Winterland download kit and the actual Advent numbers I cut up from one of the papers too.


I've kept this one for myself and she's sitting proudly on my mantlepiece to mark each day of Advent.  

So the Christmas decorating has begun and the house is in turmoil as I literally have boxes and boxes of the things and five trees to put up.  Yep, you did read right I said five, don't do things by halves here at Crimbly!!!!!

I'll pop back later and link up some challenges as work is calling and it's going to be a ploppy day unfortunately.

Take care and happy crafting.
Ann-Marie
xx

Challenges entered

Creative Inspirations  -  feeling festive

Cute Card Thursday  -  anything goes

The Ribbon Girl  -  anything goes

Winter Wonderland  -  anything Christmas goes

Sparkles Christmas challenge  -  fancy folds

Crafting with an Attitude  -  anything goes

Moving along with the times  -  anything Christmas






7 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is wonderful, great idea, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

Carol S. said...

Love your advent calendar and for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Happy Christmas, Carol S. DT

Deb said...

Absolutely amazing card/ advent calendar! Love the design!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
Debxx

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Ann-Marie, this is absolutely beautiful. The design is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Ann-Marie,
what a very super idea and your design looks so awesome and lovely.
Thank you for joining the MWTTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Paddington fan said...

What a fabulous advent card, lovely idea and I love the super cute image! Thank you for sharing it with us over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge this time and I do hope you'll join us in 2019! Happy New Year, love Jacky x

Helen said...

A great idea and a fab card.

Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge and we hope to see you again in 2019!

Helen x
DT Member