9 November 2018

New Polkadoodles Challenge - Week 45

Good morning all you lovely crafty peeps, I hope you are well.  All okay in my little patch.  We've got both my son's and daughter's birthdays in October out of the way (didn't time that very well did I lol!!) and now we're gearing up to Christmas here.  We start getting festive quite early in our house well I do have 5 trees to get up and lots of other decorations to put out too and I think it makes the house so warm and inviting especially when it's cold and soggy outside.

Anyway, as it's Friday that can only mean it's a brand new challenge over at Polkadoodles Challenge.  Now as always it's an 'anything goes' theme so it's so easy to enter, but the DT this week have a theme to follow of 'create a scene'.  Well there are so many goodies to play with in the kits that I just couldn't decide what to make lol.  In the end I settled on making a Christmas themed book card.  

I used a pre-coloured image for the front of the book.  Printed it out and used the largest die from the Polkadoodles 'elegant nest' set of dies to cut it out.  I just love this set of dies they cut beautifully.  I don't think there is going to be any point in putting them away they may as well just live on my craft desk they're going to get used that much!!  The flower and foliage has been printed too and cut out and layered up.  


Inside the book card is a little snowmen scene made using a digi printed off from the Winnie Winterland kit and coloured up with copics.  Again the trees have been re-sized in word and just printed and cut out.  I added a little liquid pearls for snow.
Medium:  copics




Sorry there should have been a warning at the start of my post to say it was rather picture heavy.  If you are still with me thank you and I hope you liked my little creation. 

Well I have a busy weekend ahead of me working tomorrow and then seeing family.  I will be squeezing in some crafty time somewhere and knowing me it will be the early hours of the morning but at least that way I will have no interruptions!!

Have a lovely weekend folks.

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges I'm entering my card into:-

Creative Inspirations  -  November chill

Stamping Sensations  -  getting ready for Christmas

Crafty Catz  -  anything goes (optional theme - getting ready for Christmas)

Crafting with an Attitude  -  always anything goes

Creative Craft Cottage  -  Christmas is coming

Ellibelle's Corner  -  Christmas and seasonal holidays




16 comments:

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

wow!, I love our book card, is awesome. Xox

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute!!!! Love this book card!!!

Janette said...

Beautiful book, this is so pretty, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week and good luck in the challenge.x

brenda said...

A lovely seasonal creation and so beautifully embellished, many thanks for joining in with our 'Get ready for Christmas' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Fleur said...

WOW, I love all the details of this gorgeous make
HUGS Fleur xx

Suzi Mac said...

Amazing Book Card Anne-Marie. love your choice of papers and images.
Hugs
Suzi

Ellibelle said...

What a stunning creation, so loving all the details and gorgeous image. So nice to see you this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge, please come back and join in again soon!

Gina's Cards said...

WOW what a beautiful creation. Love the scene and stunning design.
Hugs
Gina xx

Joan said...

Lovely box card ,pretty image and embellishments

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Shylaashree said...

amazing and the embellishments looks so perfect and gorgeous
Shylaa Teamie@Polkadoodles

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Love this card Ann-Marie. So detailed and lovely colours. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

Anna said...

Wonderful... love it!
Hugs
Anna

Joan said...

Lovely book card,pretty papers and images

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Crafting Belle said...

Fabulous creation. Hugs Lisa xxx

BożenA said...

It's so beautifl and joyful.
Thank you for joining our challenge in Crafting With An Attitude.
BożenA DT CWAA

Judy V said...

Pretty project! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!