2 March 2018

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge

Good morning my lovelies on this very chilly Friday morning.  We have had the worst of our 'Beast from the East' weather yesterday and last night I think.  It's stopped snowing for now but I don't think we'll have any more much to the dismay of  my daughter.  Yes I was out in it yesterday having snowball fights so I've been out and had my fun so not venturing out today.

Anyway, I am here today to share my creation as a guest designer for the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge.  I am so chuffed to be able to work with these gorgeous images and papers they really are beautiful and do you know they even do coloured digi images so if you're in a hurry or perhaps even just not confident enough with your colouring yet they are perfect. 

So for my make I worked with the adorable Winnie Celebrations 3 'Graduation/You Passed' and made a bottle cover and little cap to match.  The sentiment is from one of their sets too they do some fab sentiment collections really useful and of course being digi you can re-size as you please.

Medium:  copics
Cardstock/Ribbon: from stash
Roses:  Wild Orchid Crafts


A little close up of the cute image.  She's so sweet.

Copics/Spectrum Noirs

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13, R20
Hair:  E53, E57
Clothes:  B91, B95, B97, B99 + Spectrum Noirs BGR1, BGR2, BGR3
BGR5/BG1, BG4, BG6

Okay so that's my little old contribution.  Pop across to the challenge here to see all of the fabulous inspiration you won't be disappointed.

Before I go I'd like to enter my make into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp  -  anything goes

Through the Craft Room Door  -  anything goes

Cute Card Thursday  -  anything goes

Crafty Creations Challenges  -  anything goes

Okay folks that's all from me for today.  As I'm not at work today due to the weather conditions I'm going to have a little colouring session I think.

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx








2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Soooooo cute - love it

Kristina said...

Great project - love it - especially that graduation hat on the bottle.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
Kristina DT

Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
Cards by Kristina