7 July 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs new release week - Day 4

Hello peeps and a very happy Friday to you all.  It's been a scorcher of a day today.  A tad uncomfortable to work in but hey at least it's the weekend and I get a day off tomorrow yay!

So I'm here to share with you my make for Day 4 of Crafty Sentiments Designs new release week and the theme this release is Summer Fun and I've got a gorgeous image to show you called 'Happy Floral'.  All the images are in the store from 10th July so don't forget to go fill your booties here.


Medium:  Copics
Papers/Cardstock from stash


The usual close up of the image.  Again another versatile one I think and very easy to colour up.


Okay that's all from me today.  Don't forget to hop over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration blog where you can see more beautiful creations from my teamies.

Take care and happy crafting.
Ann-Marie 
xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

The Ribbon Girls  -  July card challenge

Stamping Sensations  -   anything with flowers









2 comments:

brenda said...

A beautifully bright and cheery creation in all the summery colours, many thanks for joining our Flowers theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Lynne K said...

So pretty, and I love how the flowers in the image echo those in the background paper. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne