3 December 2014

'Festive Post'

Hello and happy Wednesday everyone.  I have another Christmas bauble to share with you today; I am really enjoying making these and this time I inked up a LOTV image called 'Festive Post' and coloured it with my copics and am really pleased with how it turned out.

Image:  LOTV 'Festive Post'
Medium:  copics
Papers:  Papermania 'A Silent Night'



A little close up of the adorable image.  You can see I've let loose with the Glamour Dust for the snow and flock and glitter on her coat trim.

Copic List

Skin:  E000, E11, E13, R20
Hair:  E50, E53, E57
Clothes:  R32, R35, R37, R39/YG13, YG63, YG67/
E43, E47, E49 + W7 for deeper shadows
Shoes:  W00, W1, W3, W5, W7

Challenges I would like to enter:

Papertake Weekly  -  anything goes (optional extra gift or decoration for Xmas)

Lets Craft and Create  -  Christmas

Simon Says Stamp  -  anything goes

Sweet Stampin  -  let it snow

That's all from me - thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week folks. 

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx





8 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous bauble Ann-Marie :-) the image is adorable and the papers, shape and details are all fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Mandy said...

Ann-Marie, your bauble is adorable. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at LCC for our Christmas challenge.

Pami said...

This is adorable, I love this image! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week, good luck! Pami x

Cass said...

Fab bauble card.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Thordis said...

Gorgeous card, and amazing coloring! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

Maria said...

Hi Ann-Marie. I Love this card! Would like to have the stamp for my x-mas cards next year as I got many friends and family abroad so I think this one could be perfect.
Have just joined CB on FB but could not comment there....
Take care

Marjorie said...

This is just so beautiful.... Thank you for playing along with us this week at 'Papertake Weekly'...
Hugs,
Marjorie DT xx

ursula Uphof said...

Gorgeous creation.
Thanks for entering the Christmas challenge at Let’s Craft and Create.
Ursula DT