28 September 2014

Suzi with Bunny

Hello everyone and I hope you have had a good week and an even better weekend.  Our week started off a little on the quiet side with my daughter away on her first school residential trip.  The house was quiet in fact too quiet for my liking but hey she's back now and she's one very happy bunny, tired but excited about all the things she got to do.  Normal household resumes now - noise and mayhem just as it should be!!!

Okay time to share with you my card which I have made for my Dies to Die For dt card this week and I've been meaning to share this with you for a few days now.  I decided to play with a Wee Stamp and this one is 'Suzi with Bunny' and she's such a cutie pie.  I took my colour inspiration as normal from my papers and I used the gorgeous Bo Bunny 'Prairie Chic' papers which are really pretty folks and are actually on offer over in the store at the moment too.



My usual close up of the image for you.  She is just beautiful and delightful to colour peeps.

Copics List

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13, R20
Hair/Basket/Shoes:  E50, E53, E57
Clothes:  R81, R83, R85/BV01, BV02, BV04/YG11, YG13, YG67
Bunny:  W1, W3, W5

Before I go folks I would like to enter my card into the challenge at Simon Says Stamp which this week is 'anything goes'.

Okay ta-ta for now peeps.  Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful x

Teresa Kline said...

hi Ann-Marie! super cute card, I adore your coloring! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*