11 December 2013

Sending you Happy Blessings

Hello folks, happy Wednesday to you.  Its a glorious day here if a tad on the chilly side but no rain so that's a bonus in my books. 
 
Just a quick pop in to share with you my Wednesday inspiration for Dies to Die for and its not a Christmas card!!!!
 
I had to make a birthday card for my sister so decided to use 'Anya Celebrates' by The Greetings Farm.  She's such a cutie pie and very versatile I think and I like the fact that she's quite large for a change.  I've coloured her in copics and cut her out before putting her on my card.  So here's my card:-
 
 
I'm loving these papers, they're gorgeous so I don't think they're going to stray too far from my desk!
 
 
A closer look at Anya.  She really was a delight to colour too.  The sentiment is one of two that also comes with Anya.

Copic List
 
Face/Body:  E000, E21, E11, R20
Hair:  C1, C3, C5, C7, 100
Clothes:  R81, R83, R85/C1,C3, C5, C7, 100
Present:  RV00, R81/BG11, BG13, BG15, BG49
 
Right, gotta dash but do pop back later as I have another card to share with you today.  Yep that's right two cards in one day - I think that's a first for me!!!!
 
Take care,
Ann-Marie
xxx
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning, that colouring is amazing ! Love the image x