15 September 2013

New challenge time over at The ABC Challenges

Good morning everyone and a happy Sunday to you folks.  I hope you've all had a good week and been enjoying your weekend and maybe squeezing in a little crafty time.  We're still struggling a little here to get back into the early morning school routine but I'm sure it won't be long before we're in the swing of it.

Anyways, as it's the 15th it's time again for another new challenge over at The ABC Challenges and I have my DT card to share with you all.  This challenge we are on the letter V so that's V for Very Cute and we are being sponsored this time by Stamp and Create.  My teamies as usual have made lots of cute creations for you to feast your eyes upon so go and take a peek at all the gorgeous inspiration.

So let me show you my card.  I had a bit of a dig around my stamp collection and came across this little cutie pie.  I don't even think she has been inked up before and how bad is that.  So she is a Sarah Kay image called 'Bernadette admiring the spring flowers' and she's so cute and I've coloured her up with my copics.   

Image:  Sarah Kay 'Bernadette admiring spring flowers'
Medium:  copics
Papers:  Papermania 'Rose Garden'
Dies:  Spellbinders 'Fleur de Lis' ovals
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
 

The close up.  Love how the hair turned out and those butterflies and sentiment are actually from the paper pack.
Copic List 
Face/Body:  E000, E00, E21, E11, R20, R81
Hair:  E43, E47, E49
Trousers:  RV00, R81, R83, R85
Top:  YG00, YG03, YG63, YG67
Watering Can/Flowers:  BG000, BG000, BG01, BG05
Grass:  YG11, YG13, YG95
 
Okay folks I'd like to say thank you for popping in on my little blog it really is very much appreciated.  I've not been the best blogger of late with leaving comments and I am sorry so I'm hoping to put that right in the next couple of days and to visit you all and leave you some love.
 
Take care,
Ann-Marie
xxx


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ann marie, as always such a beautiful card. Lovely image xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh Ann Marie. This card is really beautiful. So so pretty
Hugs Kelly

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Ann-Marie, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Shannah said...

So sweet and pretty! Hugs, Shannah xox