21 August 2013

Whimsy Stamps August Rubber and Die Release - Release Day Hop




Welcome to the Whimsy Stamps August 2013 rubber stamp and die release BLOG HOP!

For those of you who are new to Whimsy Stamps, we hold a 3-day new release event each month: a Sneak Peek Blog Hop on the day before the release (yesterday) and this month we showcased the new stamps from our fab new artist Jo Davies of Time for Tea Designs for our sneak peek hop, a Release Day Blog Hop on release day (today), and finally a Review Day Blog Hop (tomorrow) the day after the release.

Each blog hop has a prize of 2 new release stamps hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw!
 
For my creation I used the new stamp from Crissy Armstrong called 'Horse Love'.  I used to ride a lot when I was younger and would dream of owning my own horse so I've always got a soft spot for these beautiful creatures.  I've made a shaker card for a change haven't done one of these in a long time and it has been coloured up using my copics.
  
Medium:  Copics
Paper:  Prima 'Rondelle'
Dies:  Spellbinders 'Labels 22'
 
The side view next.  I wasn't 100% sure what to use in the shaker part so in the end settled on little pearl flowers which I've had in my stash for an age.
 
 
The close up next.  Unfortunately, it's not a brilliant picture as the light kept bouncing off the acetate when I photographed it - I'd forgotten they're not the easiest things to photograph!
 
List of copics
 
Horse:  W1, W3, W5, W7 + 100 for the mane/tail
Face/Body:  E000, E00, E21, R20
Clothes:  R81, R83, R85/E50, E53, E57
Hair/Boots:  E53, E57, E29
Grass:  G29, G21, G24, G28
 
Don't forget to be entered into today's blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow.  All winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on Friday. 
 
To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below....

Ann-Marie Sinfield (THAT'S ME!)
Deb Routledge
Debbie Eastman
DeNetra Bates
Ellie Stover
Iris Weichmann
Janette Garcia
Jodi Amidei
Kathy Tanner
Louise Roache
Melissa Andrew
Patricia Garcia
Shannah Bartle
Simonne Clay
Tracy

This is also my Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge card.  Today the Whimsy Stamps rubber team are posting their challenge creations on the challenge blog.  The topic for this month's challenge is 'Clean and Simple' and you still have a couple of weeks left to join in!  As always we have 3 prizes up for grabs: a $15 gift certificate, 5 digi stamps, and 1 surprise rubber stamp.

Okay that's its from me today and thank you for popping in.  Remember to stop by the Whimsy blog again tomorrow for the August Release Review Day blog hop!

Take care folks and happy crafting!

Ann-Marie
xxx



 

19 comments:

Chitra Nair said...

Such a beautiful card, love the image... So gorgeous it is!!!

Beth F. said...

Wow! I love the shaker part of your card with those flowers in it...so perfect! Plus the DP is gorgeous too.
Beth's Beauties

Papercrafting Princess said...

You made the image so life like! Beautiful

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Sweet card. Your coloring is amazing. TFS

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and love the papers. Fantastic colouring x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous image which you colored beautifully! Love you card!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fabulous image...wonderful card!

cghundley said...

Very pretty card,
and I always wanted
a horse of my own
as well. This stamp
brings back that
dream!
Carla from Utah

Laura Love said...

Your coloring is beautiful! This is my favorite new Crissy Armstrong stamp :) I love your little pearl flowers in the shaker!

Rachel said...

Wow - gorgeous colouring! Looks lovely

Michele I said...

very cute card

Ardilla said...

What a sweet image!!!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is so pretty Ann-Marie. You have coloured it beautifully and I love the shaker with flowers.

Laila B. said...

Your shaker card is sooo lovely, the little flowers were a nice touch!!! Congrats!!

loulou said...

Totally beautiful card, love the shaker flowers. Chrissy's images are always gorgeous.

Christine Dol said...

I love your shaker card...The little pearl flowers are adorable in the shaker...adorable image too!

Shannah said...

This is so sweet! I've never made a 'shaker card' but now I want to try it! Love the pretty little flowers inside. Hugs, Shannah xox

Deb said...

So gorgeous Ann Marie, love that you made it a shaker card!
Debxx

Mary Ann said...

Oh My,Beautiful card!!!Love your image,Awesome coloring!!!I'm a new follower,scrappingg.blogspot.com