20 October 2012

A Bildmalarna Christmas!!

Hello everyone, happy Saturday to you.  I hope you are having a great weekend.  Its rather dank and miserable here but we are all snuggled inside having a sort of lazy and mooching around kind of day.
 
I've made another Christmas card.  I do hope you are not bored with seeing them it seems to be all I am making at the moment, not that I'm complaining I just luurrrve Christmas I can't help it I'm just a big kid where its concerned.
 
Anyway, here it is.
 
 
I've used two of last year's Bildmalarna stamps and coloured them completely with Prisma pencils.  I know I used a sketch from somewhere but for the life of me cannot think where.

 
A bit of a close up.

 
A bit of a side view where you can see the lush flowers from WOC.  The papers were a Hot off the Press freebie pack from a magazine all matted on to kraft.  The fence and birdhouse are Marianne Design dies and the fern type leaves behind the flowers are a Tim Holtz die.  The ribbon is raffia and really easy to make a bow with.
 
Challenges:-
 
 
Okay I'm off to get a little crafting done as I doubt I will get anywhere near my craft stuff tomorrow.  My little girl's homework is to make a lighthouse as they have been reading some story at school.  Not too bad I hear you say, well I thought that too until she told me she wanted a working light in it, real sand/stones, a little cottage and possibly some sheep on it as well - she doesn't want much does she!?!?!  Papermache comes to mind I can just see the mess we are going to get into!
 
Take care folks and happy crafting.
 
Ann-Marie
xxx
 

1 comment:

mixamatoasties said...

Wow, stunning card

Sorry I'm late but thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts!

Susan x